Thank you for choosing to enroll at KY Healthcare Training. We look forward to reviewing your application. Please complete the written steps below. Once all class requirements are met we look forward to helping you start a successful path in your healthcare career. If you have any questions, please contact us at 859-963-2901 or by e-mail.
We look forward to getting to know you better!
Steps of Enrollment
STEP 1: FILL OUT Application FORM BELOW.
*Enrollment is contingent upon receiving payment and an acceptable criminal background check . Please contact us if you have any questions about your background.
Step 2: Start Class
BY SIGNING THIS FORM YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE FOLLOWING AND ARE ENTERING INTO A LEGAL & FINANCIAL AGREEMENT WITH KY HEALTHCARE TRAINING LLC.
I (student) agree:
- To follow all enrollment guidelines for the course I have applied for.
- To follow the class attendance policy and understand that make up hours are not guaranteed and attendance is expected for all classes.
- Fully pay for my selected class or classes.
- To give KY HEALTHCARE TRAINING LLC permission to obtain a KY criminal background check and verify my eligibility with the KY nurse aide abuse registry.
- I understand that if I have an outstanding balance with KCTCS I may not be able to take the KY Medicaid Nurse Aide competency test.
- That I may enroll for a course until the first day of class as long as the class has openings and enrollment guidelines are met.
- That KY HEALTHCARE TRAINING LLC requires an application and a non-refundable deposit at the time of registration The deposit is deducted from the class balance with the remaining balance due 3 days before class starts.
CCMA COURSE $900
COMBINDED DEPOSIT FOR:
CCMA PROGRAM: CCMA, PHLEBOTOMY, EKG $2000
- If more time is needed to make class payments and you must have the written approval of the director. The full class balance is due before the end of the course. Full payment must be received before we will issue certificates of completion and make testing arrangements.
- We accept cash, check, money orders, visa, MasterCard or discover and vouchers.
- We do not grant refunds unless we cancel a class. In that case, tuition will be refunded less the cost of a background check.
- Classes may be cancelled due to low census or inclement weather. If inclement weather occurs we will offer a make up schedule.
KY Healthcare Training does not grant refunds. If a class were to be cancelled due low enrollment, inclement weather, or any other reason deemed appropriate by management, KY Healthcare Training will refund my tuition less the cost of a criminal background check ($20).
Filing a Complaint with the Kentucky Commission on Proprietary Education
To file a complaint with Kentucky Commission on Proprietary Education, each person filing must submit a completed“Form to file a Complaint” (PE-24} to the Kentucky Commission on Proprietary Education by mail to Capital Plaza Tower. Room 302, 500 Mero Street, Frankfort Kentucky 40601. This form can be found on the website at www.kcpe.ky.gov.
Student Protection Fund
KRS 165A.450 requires each school licensed by the Kentucky Commission on Proprietary to contribute to a student protection Fund which will be used to pay off debt incurred due to the closing of a school, discontinuance of a program, loss of license, or loss of accreditation by a school or program. To file a claim against the Student Protection Fund, each person filing must submit a completed “Form for Claims Against the Student Protection Fund. This form can be found on the website at www.kcpe.ky.gov .